Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hello one's more readers! Today I have to show you a totally different project me have been doing the last classes. The project was to choose a song video and later, to subtitle it minumun in two idioms in dotsub programme. 

Greenbanana and I choose the famous song called "we found love" of Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris. Basically we choos this song because we bouth love it, once we hear the song we haven't stopped singing it, and besides the vidio is amazing. I'm shoore that you are in love with this song too.

Like we have worked very hardly even than minimunly we had to traslade it in two different idioms, my partner and I traduced it in six idioms! In English, Spanish, Basque, Italian, Arabic and Japanise. 

Definitely, this project has been different and interesting, personally I have enjoy it a lot because we have work with a song that I like and know I know more about Rihanna.

This Barbadian's girl that her complete name is Robyn Rihanna, today has is a mundialy known singer. She beacome famous with "Umbrella" in 2007 and since that year is one of the more famous women of the world. My favorite songs of her are; We found love, I love the way you lie, Stay, Russian Rulette, Te Amo, Man Down...

            Here I let you the video, have a look and comment here if you want about your personal opinion of the prooject, about Rihanna, about the song...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let here your own opinion <3